For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
▪ Estimate efforts of user stories
▪ Implement features for automotive systems
▪ Analyze system behavior and performance
▪ Support/advice test team to define system test cases
▪ Bring-up and optimize low-level Software on automotive hardware
▪ Able to guide team members technically
▪ Expert knowledge in Java/C++ and Android
▪ Significant embedded software/AOSP middleware development experience
▪ Good experience with Ethernet/Audio
▪ Strong knowledge of design patterns
▪ Experience in Linux/QNX/Android based projects
▪ Strong debugging skills
▪ Strong Communication Skills
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +91-80-67261015