Farmington Hills (Michigan)
We are currently looking for an Android Developer to design and deliver software for in-vehicle infotainment systems. We are looking for team members with strong communication and software development skills who thrive in a fast paced agile project environment.
- Estimate efforts and implement features for automotive infotainment systems
- Integrate and adapt software from multiple development teams
- Analyze system behavior and implement improvements to meet performance targets
- Support/advise test team to define system test cases
- Active participation in global Agile Scrum teams responsible for Software development
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in software development
- Experience developing Android services and JNI wrappers, as well as applications using JNI calls
- Java and C++ project experience
- Unit-Testing for Test Driven Development
- Experience with make, cmake, or other build systems
- Team player with outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- Experience working directly with customers
- Preferred Skills:
- Demonstrates proactive learning outside of project work
- Experience with Android application development
- Experience with CTS testing on Android
- History of successful collaboration with automotive OEMs and/or suppliers
- Experience at all phases of project/software lifecycle
Click on Apply Now! button below to submit your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about developmental possibilities at EB and our exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684.