Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- University degree/Masters in Computer Sciences, or similar
- Very Strong knowledge of software programming in C++
- Good knowledge in working in Linux
- Very Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Able to understand and contribute to Software Architecture
- Understanding of ADTF or ROS framework would be an added advantage
- Good to have Experience with Driver Assistance system components and architectures relevant for realizing autonomous driving features:
e.g. different sensor fusion, Grid map fusion,vehicle motion models, trajectory planning
- Familiar with ADAS algorithms and applications
- Knowhow of Automotive SPICE is desirable
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and process know how
- Self-confident personality and team player capabilities
- Familiarity with ISO26262 safety standard will be an added advantage
- Flexibility and drive to take the challenge of new technology within the Team
- Familiar with Continuums Integration and Continuous delivery
Please contact us at +91-80-67261015– we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!