Elektrobit (EB) India is seeking for you as an experienced and highly motivated
Adaptive Autosar Architect (Flexible Location)
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB's software powers over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for car infrastructure software, connectivity & security, automated driving and related tools, and user experience. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
For more information, visit us at elektrobit.com
Experience level: 10+ Years
Role: Adaptive Autosar Architect
Location : Work from Anywhere (Remote)
- You have very good knowledge of C++ 11 and 14, at least 3 years programming experience, ideally in an automotive environment
- You have very good knowledge of UML diagrams (class, sequence and statecharts).
- You have knowledge about REST, HTTP and also swagger or openapi.
- You are familiar with git, github, cmake and Jenkins. Conan for you is more than an old movie.
- You have good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- You show an autonomous, analytic and structured way of working
- You are an out-going and self-confident personality as well as a team player
- You have an insight in several software development processes (Agile, TDD, automated testing)
- Ideally you have heard about AUTOSAR, embedded operating systems, cross-compilation techniques, networking and embedded debugging
- Experience with Java and tools like gradle and Maven is a plus
You are willing to learn, develop and adopt and actively participate in our setup of distributed agile teams