Key Account Manager- automotive market (H/F)
Paris (Carrières-sur-Seine) or Erlangen (Germany)
- You will build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with our customers and the account team.
- You will develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- You will identify key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- You will lead a team of sales managers for a certain set of customers.
- You will coordinate all sales activities together with Customer Centers and Sales Coordination Office (aquisition, development, production, post production until end of product life).
- You will ensure a synchronization with all account stakeholders in EB to generate new business for the company.
- You will establish and monitor sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for your sales team.
- You will be responsible for quote reviews, complex negotiations and deal closing, based on sound market understanding.
- You will effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- You will attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- You will ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- You have profound knowledge and background ideally in automotive electronics engineering and business development
- You successfully communicate in both French and in business English
- You have previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager, or other comparable experience in the Automotive domain.
- You have proven sales executive experience in meeting or exceeding targets.
- You have the ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization including management and senior management level.
- You have the proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closing.
- You have the proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- You have the proven ability to position products against competitors.
- You have excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please send us your short application (covering letter, résumé) directly via our job portal. There will be a special selection process.
We look forward to receiving your application!