AUTOSAR Tooling Developer (m/f/d) Java
As leading supplier for automotive embedded software we are decisively involved in the development of AUTOSAR control units. With our product EB tresos, we aim to offer our customers the best AUTOSAR basic software and toolchain on the market.
- You will develop a detailed understanding of the AUTOSAR methodology from system description down to the basic software implementation.
- You will become familiar with the individual car manufacturer’s workflows and design the needed features or frameworks that provide the right balance between versatility and user-guidance.
- You will create automated solutions for difficult problems in order to reduce the complexity of BSW configuration for our end-users to a minimum.
- You will derive standardized solutions and implement them as extensions to our product lines EB tresos and EB corbos by using Java or scripting languages.
- You hold a university degree in Computer Science, Informatics or another technical area.
- You have advanced Java knowledge, preferably combined with experience in Eclipse Plug-in development, EMF and the Artop API.
- You know the AUTOSAR workflow and model.
- You know how to solve recurring tasks with scripting languages.
- You are very good at deriving programmatic solutions out of complex end-user use cases.
- You have excellent English skills at speaking and writing level.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!