ADAS Software Algorithm Developer (m/f/d) for autonomous driving
Böblingen, Braunschweig, Erlangen, Ingolstadt, München or Ulm
The exciting opportunity for an Algorithm Developer to shape the future of advanced driving assistance systems is available at Elektrobit. In this role you will work in a team end-to-end, on complex problems from embedded hardware to the cloud platform.
If you are passionate about new technologies, care about software quality, want to be part of the future of transportation then Elektrobit would love to hear from you.
If you are a job beginner, then we would like to discuss this as a possible development plan with you.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and enthusiastic about learning new tools & technologies
- Ability to handle and solve complex system level issues.
- Solid foundation in data structures, graph theory and software engineering with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Develop robust, real-time, algorithms for driving with functional safety
- Expert in design analysis, experimentation and methodology for timing closure and runtime reduction.
- Deep understanding of system architecture, CPU/GPU/Memory/Storage, everything related to performance optimization
- Working experience in kernel developing, Linux, OS scheduling, event handling, real-time requirements
- Understanding of the full software life cycle
What we offer:
- An international team of experienced tech people
- An agile mindset with self-learning and self-organized teams
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- E-Bike leasing
- Modern working environment in our branch offices
- Advanced degree in computer science, autonomous driving, mathematics, physics, cybernetics
- Advanced Programming Skills in C++
- Additional knowledge in Python, CUDA, Tensor flow and ROS
- Experience in neural networks / machine learning is a plus
- Proficiency in English (at least B2) and German (at least B1)
- Strong communication skills
- Understand Agile Methods like SCRUM and KANBAN
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!